Sunday, November 15, 2009

Redecorating . . .???

so, i am a ten year old girl who is trying to redecorate her bedroom.





my mom has sort of agreed, but she's not completely sure.





right now my room has all matching furniture: light wood with dinky little flowers painted all over them. *sigh*





i am repainting my walls aqua blue, and my cieling light yellow.





i am hoping to get a hawaii/beach theme. you know, with palm trees, tropical flowers . . .





i REALLY want to do this, but my mom really doesn't.





i NEED help finding some cheap websites with beachy/hawaiian stuff.





if you can give me links/websites, that would be GREAT!!





thank you so much to people who answer this!!!

Redecorating . . .???
http://www.orientaltrading.com





has lots of cheap, cool, beachy/hawaiian stuff.

riding boots

No comments:

Post a Comment